YOSS is a movement dedicated to advance the future of work and dedicated to building bridges between freelancers and enterprise customers! Incubated by The Adecco Group and jointly developed with Microsoft, YOSS sets out to provide freelancers longer term engagements with renowned companies, insurance protection, trainings, world-class support, instant payment options and much more.
YOSS is searching for a high-energy Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, the successful candidate will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and communicate the YOSS platform value proposition to deliver world class solutions. The Account Executive will also assist in developing sales strategies and demand generation processes. The candidate should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
- Identify prospective clients and reach out via phone/email/social media
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Compile and analyze data to identify key market segments and decision makers
- Actively measure performance hold oneself accountable to sales KPI’s
- Stay current on YOSS product development and industry trends
- Effectively communicate the YOSS value proposition through presentations, demos and proposals
- Interact and obtain feedback from customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Build and maintain a detailed funnel of prospect information in Salesforce
- Develop long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a world class customer experience
- Collaborate closely with the YOSS team by sharing client feedback, winning strategies and other sales-related insights
- 5+ years of experience in Sales / Enterprise Sales
- Proven track record of proactive sales initiatives
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability identify market opportunities and realize wins quickly
- Experience with SaaS products/solutions, HR products and services
- Experience in the staffing industry desired but not necessary
- Experience with small teams in a start-up environment desired but not necessary
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Demonstrated success participating in high-performance teams
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite and CRM Software
- English business proficiency (written and spoken) and respective business acumen
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.