Key Account Consultant / General Staffing Division
Permanent / 정규직
About the Company
Adecco Korea is part of the Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and based in Zurich, Switzerland. The services offered by the Group fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement as well as outsourcing and consulting.
- Building customer relationships
- P&L management by client
- Candidate Search & Recruitment
- Personnel management
- Actively build relationships with customers to communicate our proposals
- Develop relationships with clients to present the Adecco offering and win assignmentsAccurately establish clients needs through quality job briefs.
- Demonstrate a clear development plan in target market for clients and candidates.
- Ensure that the candidate receives quality care at all times in their dealings with Adecco, and service delivery is of the highest standard for both clients and candidates.
- Maintain commercial awareness by keeping up to date with competitors and industry trends.
- Verify all billing instructions, including but not limited to, service agreements, front office information, timesheets, receipts, etc.
- Process billing for clients in accordance to business agreed terms, local legislations, business / local and group / internal and external audit requirements manually.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoice delivery, i.e. mode, invoicing requirements
- Proactively attract candidates using a variety of different means.
- Develop relationships with candidates through active telephone work and face to face interviews.
- Proactively push and sell good candidates to clients within each industry.
- Ensure that all activities in relation to the candidate process meet Adecco’s compliance standards.
- Manage database for each clients.
- Manage the employee placement, and employment contract.
- Overall personnel management : associate’s compensation/benefits/attendance/retirment
- Ensure that data integrity maintained in all activities relating to payroll, billing and placements.
- Handle ad-hoc request from associates, and provide consultation for labor issues
About You (Job Requirements)
- University graduate or above.
- (Preferred) 1-2 years’ of work experience in a specialized staffing competitor or HR industry
- (Preferred) 1-2 years’ of relevant work experience with recruiting/sales/customer service
- (Preferred) Work experience with labor management or knowledge of labor law
- English ability (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Genuine desire to be the best at what you do
- Passionate, lively, self-motivated, confident and professional
- An energetic and pro-active personality with strong communication skills
- Proven team player with pro-active style to work under pressure with minimal supervision
What to Expect
- Monthly fixed salary with high-level incentive
- Fringe benefits are applicable based on the company policies and procedures
- Name: Yukoung Shin, HR Admin
- Email: Yukoung.Shin@adecco.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.