A rare opportunity has become available to join two global leaders in one role! Pontoon Solutions (Adecco Group RPO solution provider) has partnered with Ericsson on-site to provide end-to-end recruitment services for permanent and contract recruitment. As a result of this news, our talent acquisition team is now looking for on-site internal recruitment advisor to work with an experienced team to provide recruitment consulting services across South Korea.
Tell me about Ericsson?
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology - providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm - Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 110,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
What is Pontoon Solutions?
Pontoon, with corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, United States is the global leader in workforce solutions. Pontoon specializes in Contingent Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Workforce Consulting. Operating with nearly 650 colleagues worldwide, Pontoon currently delivers talent management solutions in 74 countries for its 100-plus clients, a global client base that is broader and deeper than the industry has experienced to date. Pontoon is one of the largest worldwide MSPs and has been named the #3 global enterprise provider of RPO Services.
Where do I fit?
The talent acquisition team are the subject matter experts for the business across their multiple countries and will be the ‘go-to’ consultant for all end-to-end recruitment requirements. Responsible for relationships at all levels, this brings the true meaning to be a consultant. You will strategically work with Ericsson People Head and partner with the management team to deliver their recruitment requirements. Building strong relationships and being a strategic thinker will be the key to delivering a successful recruitment process in this role.
What experience and qualifications do I need?
Supports TA Manager in local / regional recruitment activities and works with regional team members on conducting general market research in various categories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Collaborates with Hiring Managers throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment to include ongoing communication, coaching, and establishment of the best hire practices
* Builds and maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment
* Identifies, engages and recruits qualified talent for assigned requisitions including developing strong candidate pipelines
* Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment
* Drives employer branding activities such as on/offline job fairs, competitions, events, etc.
* Builds and maintains relationships with client HR(People), Total Rewards, universities, embassy officials, vendors, and other relevant internal / external stakeholders.
* Builds and manages of "talent pools" for frequently hired roles
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor’s degree or above preferred
* 3+ years of Recruiter experience in either agency or corporate experience is required; with ITC industry experience would be plus
* Strong English written and verbal communications skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of applications
* Able to work independently and have self-driven attitude
* Ability to take direction and function individually and as a part of a team
* Strong results orientation and customer focus
* Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
* Able to multi-task in a fast paced, ever changing environment
* Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and manage time effectively
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.