Perm Recruitment Consultant
Permanent / 정규직
About the Company
Adecco Korea is part of the Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and based in Zurich, Switzerland. The services offered by the Group fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement as well as outsourcing and consulting.
- Offering a diverse range of recruitment solutions (retained, contingency, market mapping, shortlisting)
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Meeting with key decision makers within your defined client mix to build and develop relationships
- Business development across a targeted client portfolio
- Communicating with clients regarding the acquisition of talent by sourcing candidates through all possible search avenues
- Supporting successful career management through consulting with experienced candidates in each field
- Analyzing the job market situation and gather information to accurately/effectively advise and lead all clients/candidates.
- Driving sales activities to connect with new and existing customers to establish and maintain business relationships
- Managing your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly individual/team targets
Job Requirements (About You)
- University Graduate or above
- (Preferred) above 1 year of experience within sales (management) environment, or work experience with recruiting
- (Preferred) A track record of dealing with senior level management in multi-national companies
- (Preferred) Working experience or knowledge in IT&Engineering or Consumer business industry
- English ability (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Genuine desire to be the best at what you do
- Passionate, lively, self-motivated, confident and professional
- An energetic and pro-active personality with strong communication skills
- Proven team player and ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
What to Expect
- Monthly fixed salary with high-level incentive
- Fringe benefits are applicable based on the company policies and procedures
- Name: Yukoung Shin, HR Admin
- Email: Yukoung.Shin@adecco.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.