Ready for your future?
The workplace landscape is changing fast. So, it’s time to rise above traditional ways of thinking. And that is precisely what we are doing here at the Adecco Group. Join us, and you will be part of an organization that doesn’t just look for the future, but predicts it. An organization that’s not afraid of disruptive technologies, but embraces them. An organization that’s reinventing the way recruitment is done.
Let’s get to work!
We are seeking a Talent Development Manager responsible for increasing productivity and efficiency in Adecco Group’s frontline operational teams mainly in the Permanent Recruitment space for Asia.
Working closely with Divisional Directors, your role will focus on instilling excellence in the basics of permanent recruitment. This will include Training on the sourcing, screening and interviewing of candidates, making sales calls, sales visits and negotiating contracts. Above all, you will leverage this by putting Customer Centricity at the heart of everything our people do – to create experiences where our Clients, Candidates and Associates feel valued, appreciated and truly special.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a structured training framework and learning journey for frontline operational centered on both skill and competency development
- Design, develop and deliver training interventions in classroom format, individual coaching as well as self-development:
- Sales skills to attract business from client companies
- Recruitment skills to identify, screen and present talent
- System usage from fundamentals to best practices in all technology applications i.e. Salesforce Integrated Front Office (InFO), Talent Rover, Job Boards, Middle Office tools etc
- Miscellaneous training as required by the business
- Leadership Programs and Managerial Training
*Note this will include travelling frequently to a variety of countries in Asia*
- Design, develop and deliver training interventions in Online Learning formats and help to build a more Micro-training sessions on the above material as well as individual coaching sessions
- Help to design a systematic approach for scoring and ranking of skills and capabilities and work with Divisional Directors on a quarterly basis to evaluate the skills index of their departments with the purpose of developing more tailored training programs
- Ensure the standardization of training across the region via workshops, classroom and online training
- To build a dashboard or tracker on all trainings conducted
- Present periodically on all aspects of training
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum Degree qualification with at least 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience in Sales training preferably in the recruitment industry; with ideally previous experience as a proven Recruiter in any field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (i.e. presentation skills) particularly presenting to a diverse audience face to face or via WebEx (consult with stakeholders/SMEs locally or regionally to build content)
- Excellent English language ability is a must, and a second language welcomed
- To be resourceful, independent, highly self-motivated. Enjoys building relationships and networks, outgoing personality, solid presentation, influencing and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to influence and gain support from all stakeholders through clarity of message, command of subject matter and effective delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to handle logistical and administrative work required for running programs in an organized way
- Experience operating within an organizational, and preferably international, matrix
- Strong knowledge of Training and Learning & Development software as well as experience in building or running projects for implementation of new training systems.
- Strategic planning and judgment
- Driving financial results and innovation
- Leading teams / team work
- Learning agility and curiosity
- Community impact
- The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 33,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. We are one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Singapore certified by Great Place to Work Institute. Fast track career with tailor-made learning and development planned out for individual.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.