At Adecco, we believe in the potential of people. We deliver the right talent capabilities at the right time, enabling flexibility and agility for clients, thanks to our 25,000 FTE operating in more than 50 countries. Our global scale, local knowledge, and ‘always-on’ approach matches the best candidates across a wide range of office, industrial and service sector roles. As a career partner, we support the employability of our Associates and are committed to their success.
Adecco wants to turn its data into asset by establishing a Global Data Factory, which will leverage internal and external data at scale to drive the Adecco business performance, by industrializing reporting and unlocking opportunities through data science capabilities to maximize the value creation for and with Clients, Candidates, Associates, and Colleagues.
The Global Data Factory is organized in a Global Data Lab and three regional Reporting Factories, one for the Americas, one for APAC and one for EMEA. Functions on Reporting Excellence, BI strategy and Project management are set up centrally in the Global Data Factory.
As a Business Analyst in the Financial Reporting team, your role will be to analyze information inside and outside the company, in order to structure it, make it more reliable, and adapt it to changes in the group and its market. In addition, you will interface with the company's functional/operational departments, FP&A and IT BI teams. This role will provide you with a broad overview of Adecco’s business across multiple regions and end-to-end – the whole data from the individual FTE to EBITA.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Ensure the consistency of the data by controlling the definitions and adapting to changes in the business and its environment
- Work collaboratively with FP&A, IT BI teams and functional departments to support business projects
- Prepare regular (daily, weekly, month, quarterly) and ad-hoc financial and operational reports
- Optimize and improve existing reports based on changing requirements; aid in the development of new reports
- Structure external data (Market, competitors, etc.) in our systems, ensure consistency and reliability
- Adapt the scope of external data according to market developments, via an active monitoring approach
- Prepare documentation and training materials for reports
- Develop visualizations to present financial and BI results and “Tell the story”
- Ability to structure and analyze data
- Successful completion of statistical, analytical and/or business courses
- Working knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, if statements)
- Working knowledge of Power Point
- Familiarity with BI tools such as Power BI or MicroStrategy will be considered an advantage
- Relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (in a numerical field)
- Willingness to learn new systems and tools
- Fluent English
If you want to start your career in multinational environment and to become part of our global team don't hesitate to apply today!
We are looking forward to receive your CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.