The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Act as the Salesforce subject
matter expert, complementing the team’s know-how on Salesforce. Support and
drive the deployment, usage and evolution of the Global Sales team’s SFDC
system. Co-drive sales process improvements and user adoption.
- Develop, test, and deploy solutions and workflows within Salesforce based on industry and Salesforce best practices.
- Drive the strategic enterprise-wide implementation of new and existing CRM capabilities.
- Co-Manage, maintain, and ensure accuracy and completeness of a CRM data repository of customer sales transactions and customer data.
- Co-develop and drive the execution of CRM strategies geared towards improving customer experience, data intelligence, employee engagement, and data quality initiatives.
- Define the next stage of evolution to further automating sales processes for Global Sales in SFDC, especially for the legal contract management and the account planning.
- Ad-hoc project management
- Commercial Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related subjects
- Additional qualifications in Salesforce would be considered an advantage
Type of work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a SFDC system admin and/or SFDC sales support role.
- Previous experience working with back-office data integration across disparate platforms
- Experience in a service industry environment and an international organisation.
- Proven experience of rolling out, improving and evolving a SFDC environment.
- Desirable to have client industry experience.
- Team player with a passion for customer service
- Very good communication and contact skills in order to maintain good relationships towards internal and external partners
- Project management experience and profound knowledge of B2B Sales, Marketing and Service processes
- Experience in working and leading multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams
- A proactive and solution-oriented work approach combined with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English, any additional language is an advantage
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.