The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner and a Fortune Global 500 company. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group in Bulgaria is powered by the brands of Adecco and Modis. Now we expand our operations in Bulgaria with a newly established Operations Center in Sofia and currently we are looking for motivated and self-driven person for the position of Senior OTC Accountant.
As Senior OTC Accountant you are responsible for the accounts receivable process by looking after incoming receipts and reconciling unidentified, unapplied, and misapplied payments. Your job duties include maintaining complete and accurate record-keeping and overall support of accounting and period end close processes. Understanding of record to report practices is preferred. Within this position you report to the Accounting Manager.
• Perform daily cash reconciliation audit, match daily incoming cash received by bank to total posted
• Anticipate disbursements for inclusion on bills and auto‑match anticipated disbursements
• Deal with recharges and file closures
• Collaborate with Middle Office team to ensure completeness of billing as part of the AR ledger by month‑end
• Analyse AR aging reports and manage bad debt provision reviews
• Support period end process and reporting
• Performing data validations to ensure completeness and accuracy of system interfaces
• Liaise with account receivables, account payables and other Finance teams
• Build strong relationship with local team and broader Adecco organization to support the business
• Fulfil a coordinating role by guiding and supervising junior analysts
• Participate in related projects
• Take initiative in optimizing processes
• 3-5 years of Accounts Receivable experience with emphasis on managing cash applications required
• US GAAP Experience is preferred
• Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting or MBA
If you have found yourself in the description above and you want to become part of our international team don't hesitate to apply today. We are looking forward to receive your CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.