MODIS – NATIONAL TALENT SOURCER
Modis, an industry leader in IT staffing, has an immediate opening for a Talent Sourcer/Recruiter to join our Detroit Delivery Team in Southfield, MI.
About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
What will prepare you for success as a National Talent Sourcer?
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Previous staffing and/or recruiting experience beneficial
- Previous sales experience beneficial
- Initial completion of standard recruiting training
- National recruiter training and account-specific training provided
- Ongoing training as determined by the Recruiting Director
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Identify qualified IT candidates to provide a continuous flow of quality profiles into internal database and to effectively build a pipeline of candidates for technical skill sets covering a large geographic area.
- Utilize developed candidate pipelines to support client needs and assist with branch coverage on strategic accounts as assigned by Recruiting Director.
- Provide thorough activity tracking and candidate screening documentation in internal database decreasing cycle times for candidate identification and submission.
- Obtain and document sales leads from screened candidates to assist sales personnel in business development and revenue generation.
- Develop the technical knowledge and national account experience to achieve success in a strategic account environment.
- Sourcing Candidates
- Developing strategies to find qualified candidates for assigned requirements through our internal database, external job boards, and additional resources.
- Utilizing and understanding the necessary tools to find the qualified candidates
- Qualifying Candidates
- Assessing the candidate’s technical skills and competency to perform the tasks of the job requisition or pipelined skill set
- Assessing the candidate’s ability to fit the environment of the job requisition
- Assessing the candidate’s current opportunities with Modis as well as other opportunities
- Negotiating Pay Rates
- Securing a mutually beneficial rate of pay for the consultant and Modis
- Securing a profitable rate of pay in order for Modis to meet or exceed their profit projections
- Gaining a commitment from the candidates to take a particular position detailed in the job requisition for Modis
- Client Facilitation
- Setting up the candidate to interview with the client
- Preparing the candidate with complete information of the requisition order and the Client Company’s culture
- Closing the candidate after the interview to take the position with Client Company
- Database Maintenance
- Adding and maintaining the candidate records relating to conversations, interviews, submittals and placements
- Maintaining records in the database regarding job order activities
- Source and screen a defined number of candidates per week
- Qualify candidates for active and potential client needs
- Complete weekly activity report and submit to Recruiting Director
- Log a defined number of hours per week on phone
- Attend daily meetings as required
- Block out a defined number of hours per day for proactive sourcing on repeatable skill sets
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.