Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Area Managing Director job is responsible for utilizing market knowledge and activity to develop business opportunities, increase the gross margin dollars of 2–3 branch operations by successfully ensuring the maintenance, growth, development and profitability of the branch offices.
- Responsible for growth, maintenance, development and profitability of 2-3 branches.
- Actively participates in guiding the direction of the region.
- Responsible for the training, coaching, mentoring and development of staff.
- Handles details of new branch openings
- Increases market share by leading and overseeing marketing, sales, service and recruiting efforts in each branch.
- Develops solutions regarding customer-related issues.
- Establishes pay/bill rates and reviews GM%.
- Ensures company policies are followed.
- Conducts staff meetings.
- Recruits, identifies, hires and terminates branch employees when necessary.
- Administers performance evaluations and salary/incentive reviews.
- P+L responsibilities for consolidated area.
- Assists in implementation of new procedures.
- Participates in yearly planning and budget preparation.
- Interfaces with Corporate Office.
- Sells to large accounts
- Measures client satisfaction and retention of accounts (by Branch)
- Conducts training seminars.
- Responsibles for preparing and reviewing weekly activity, production, sales, branch and operations reports for senior management.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Formal Education: 4 year College degree in accounting or a business-related field and a CPA or CMA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function and prioritize in a fast-paced multi-task, team environment.
- 8 years prior experience in an accounting or business environment including 3 years prior experience managing more than 1 profit center and 2+ years sales experience.
- 5 years relevant direct hire/staffing industry experience.
- Prior successful track record in management and sales.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.