Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Managing Director is responsible for the growth, maintenance, development and profitability of one or more branch locations while successfully developing a cohesive and productive team for sustaining growth and expansion.
- Responsible for identifying, recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, motivating (and terminating, if necessary) branch personnel.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills: lead and motivate staff to achieve branch and individual goals.
- Drive personal sales, as well as manage the total sales and recruiting efforts of branch personnel.
- Conduct daily and weekly staff and training meetings, as well as periodic business review meetings.
- Utilize branch forecasting and forecasting compliance to increase branch revenue, gross margin and net income.
- Manage sales strategy; direct staff and conducts outbound sales activities to build GM dollars.
- Solicit new business and develop the existing client base through marketing efforts and inside sales activities.
- Oversee Pay/Bill Rate/Invoicing procedures to ensure target GM%.
- Monitor and control branch expenses and credit & collections processes.
- Effectively manage all client and candidate relationships.
- Maintain knowledge of industry, economic trends, local market and competitors.
- Develop solutions regarding customer-related issues to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure company policy, as well as federal and state employment law compliance.
- Exhibit the Accounting Principals/Ajilon Professional Services core values of respect, responsibility, honesty and integrity in all working relationships with clients, candidates, vendors and coworkers.
- Apply the Adecco Group NA core values and beliefs of team spirit, customer focus, responsibility and entrepreneurship to provide the maximum benefit to our workforce.
Review and authorize payment for vendor bills.
Lead participation efforts in community and professional organization involvement.
Coordinate job/trade shows.
Interface with Corporate Office.
Provide management and career counseling to candidates.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Formal Education: 4 year College degree in accounting or a business-related field strongly preferred; CPA or CMA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function and prioritize in a fast-paced multi-task, team environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- 6 years prior experience managing a profit center
- 5 years relevant direct hire/staffing industry experience
- Prior successful sales experience required
- Over 1 yr experience with within a production role
- Excellent performance reviews & a track record of success
- Prior successful track record in management and sales
- Computer literacy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.