Develop strategic relationship with designated Global Customers at all relevant hierarchical, functional, and zonal levels, unlocking revenue and margin growth with the Adecco Group’s comprehensive portfolio of HR solutions.
The VP Global Accounts is responsible for the definition and implementation of a holistic commercial plan, aligned with Adecco’s group strategy and business objectives.
The VP Global Accounts will provide direction to a virtual country-based account management team to perform all prospecting, sales and customer service activities, to increase revenue & margin.
Commercial Management/Customer Centricity
- Build solid, deep and long-term customer relationships, i.e. a broad and meaningful relationships with HR, Procurement, Business Leaders to include C-level Leaders.
- Create, own and drive the execution of the account plan for assigned clients/customers.
- Ensure Customer Centricity is core to all activities by providing a positive customer experience before and after the sale in order to drive repeated/expanded business, customer loyalty and profits.
- Problem resolution: understand and address customer’s issues quickly by engaging the right individuals in the Adecco Group network and escalating as needed.
- Become the undisputed expert in understanding customer needs (“know the Customer better than they know themselves”).
- Market & Industry influencing factors.
- Full understanding of customer’s business and HR strategic plans.
- Own and drive the approval for contract negotiations, new RFP’s and renewals.
Account Planning/Business Excellence/Commercial Engineering
- Prepare in-depth customer analysis.
- Gain full understanding of customer’s spending profile i.e.; geographies, service areas, etc.
- Expertise in the Adecco Group internal and client’s procurement strategy and policies.
- Understand customer’s business and HR strategies, priorities and need states, as well as anticipate forthcoming business opportunities.
- Expand geographic footprint by driving growth in countries not previously supported and increasing volume in historically low volume countries.
Research, analyse/assess and document competitors and their customers
- Define, validate, communicate and implement a holistic commercial strategy targeting increasing revenue and gross margin.
- Tailor-design solutions towards Customer’s needs by utilising the full breadth of the Adecco Group toolbox (cross-selling opportunities with all Adecco brands).
- Forecast and predict future Customer opportunities, share internally aiming to anticipate the next RFP.
- Initiate and develop innovations and service packages, explore sophisticated, differentiating, exclusive partnership models.
- Defend Adecco’s market position and market share by implementing strategies to protect revenue in existing brands and countries to include effective delivery models, accelerated problem solving, internal and external stakeholders’ management, as well as researching and understanding competitor’s actions, strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop forecast and yearly budgets for the account with full understanding of the account profitability and also ensuring alignment to countries and brands’ financial objectives.
Team leadership @ ADECCO
- Lead, orient and motivate a global, cross-Brand virtual team, pursue the selected opportunities and win together.
- Lead the creation and collective maintenance of a global Account Plan, champion disciplined and dynamic maintenance in the Adecco Group systems e.g. SFDC.
- Work with the bid team and lead RFQ submissions to create professional and value-add tender responses for worldwide clients. Own the process and the result.
- Take ownership of, and drive contract negotiations with the customer then mobilise a virtual team to negotiate profitable and valuable business for Adecco.
- Engage with key internal stakeholders (Executive Committee, Brand Managers, Country Managers, Key Account Managers, etc) to maintain senior-level relationships, drive contract fulfilment, revenue and profit growth and report performance
- At least 10 years of experience in a multi-national sales/ operational
- Experience in a service industry environment and a complex international organisation.
- Track record of sales to senior level buyers in procurement, HR/Talent Management function and business owners.
- Proven experience of winning and delivering B2B contracts in an international environment and driving improvement in key financial metrics such as revenue growth, %GM growth, DSO improvement.
- Commercial Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related subjects
- Regular (approx. 50%)
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Adecco General Staffing, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison Professional Recruitment, Modis, and Pontoon is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Jobs that are in Colorado or remote:
If you are a Colorado applicant, you are eligible to receive information about the salary range and benefits for this role. Please contact email@example.com for details.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.