Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Recruiter II is accountable for the full life-cycle of recruitment for one or more clients, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically responsible for one or more client accounts with a mid-level volume of open requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
Click hereto complete a job preview of this role!
- Determines or is provided with staffing needs of one or more clients and identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
- Analyzes client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
- Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment and prepares and delivers candidate presentations for clients.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
- Fields general, straight forward to moderately complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
- Identifies areas of potential optimization and shares with management.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
- Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
- May initiate requisitions and/or assist with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
- May schedule candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
- May administer pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, drug testing, background and reference checks, and security clearance validation.
- May coordinate the preparation of and/or assist with the distribution of new hire informational packets.
- May audit candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
- May train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experienced team members.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum two (2) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other's input, personal values and ethics.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of the full life-cycle of recruiting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.