The Segment Account Executive will drive the sales process for new client wins. Actively identifies new business opportunities, introduces strategic solutions and develops a sales strategy to find and convert opportunities into new wins. Responsible for being dedicated in their sales approach, anticipating and overcoming objections throughout the process, and providing strategic and customized solutions. Actively takes part in ensuring growth targets are met and exceeded.
· Identifies, constructs and maintains an ever-expanding pipeline of leads within a defined global market segment utilizing your expert knowledge of competitor information and market conditions.
· Utilizes Pontoon’s CRM to maintain and document sales funnel progression and relevant status updates.
· Determines the sales strategy for winning each qualified opportunity and manage it through the full sales cycle.
· Maintains apprised of competitors’ status and market activity and position Pontoon above them in sales presentations and negotiations.
· Subject Matter Expert of the total talent solutions business in relation to the range of service solutions and delivery mechanisms available to potential clients.
· Collaborates with the bid, solution design and implementation teams to achieve Pontoon’s objectives and negotiate deals to maximize full revenue potential; including strategically pricing business to ensure gross margins meet/exceed target objectives.
· Partners with the global product leads to ensure solution offering is fit for purpose across all markets
· Knowledgeable of leading industry trends and delivery best practices within your market segment.
· Knowledgeable of competitors’ status and market activity and utilize our developed differentiators to continue to position Pontoon as the industry leader throughout the sales cycle.
· Partners with subject matter experts within Adecco Group and external industry experts to continue to enhance the Group’s service offerings.
· Develops alliances with VMS/ATS Vendors, Technology/SI Vendors and other business partners to expand solution offerings and pipeline.
· Represents Pontoon and the segment at industry events; plan and execute customer and prospect round tables/ other events in alignment with overall segment strategy.
· Depending on segment strategy and overall activity funnel, may have management responsibility over direct report(s).
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Proven experience in a sales environment with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in selling complex business solutions.
Proven history of identifying and implementing successful sales strategies along with analytical expertise of sales processes and metrics. Successful track record of sales growth & client wins.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Superior sales process training.
· Skilled in communicating and interacting effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and management, in one-on-one and group presentation situations.
· Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
· Ability to collaborate and influence peers and other colleagues in a matrixed environment.
· Ability to develop and implement sales strategies, procedures, goals and objectives.
· Proven track record in selling complex, global, solutions with a consultative sales approach.
· Ability to strategically plan and serve as an incentive for sales growth.
· Ability to travel both domestically and internationally at times on short notice and as required for the role.
· Excellent organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
· Excellent negotiation skills.
· Adept at establishing and managing to KPIs and SLAs.
· Proficient with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as Pontoon’s CRM, Salesforce.com and the ability to learn new software is required.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.