The Head of Onboarding Office & Access Management delivers high quality, responsive, and continuously improving Operations services in support of Adecco’s North American business operations consisting of 800+ business locations and 8,000 colleagues throughout the US and Canada. Leads, manages and governs internal and 3rd party resources to achieve established SLAs and meets the needs of Adecco’s dynamic and growing business environment. Works closely with other delivery groups in NAM and globally in an ITIL model to deliver services and continuously improve capabilities, quality, and efficiency.
Main Task and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Head of DTS to ensure IT gives the best possible customer service, through its vendors and IT Colleagues.
- Be internal point of contact for the brands on escalated IT issues relating to Onboarding and Access management; working with both internal and external teams to deliver a service agreed with the internal customers.
- Onboarding Experience: working cross functionally with HR, IT teams, and Vendors to ensure a positive onboarding experience for all users. Participate in global initiatives for IAM and identify process improvements for continued improvements to the lifecycle of the IT Onboarding
- Continuous Improvement: plan and drive improvement initiatives relating to the Onboarding End User experiences. Communicate objectives for these improvement initiatives and secure needed support. Work with the IT team to review and hold delivery organisation accountable for meeting agreed deadlines and quality standards.
- Overall responsible for the Onboarding and Access management service (including but not limited to solution access, equipment, telephony)
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement management for Onboarding and Access management services.
- Work with internal customers to understand the demands and requirements for all Access Management activities to enable a proactive planning
- Work with the overall IT organisation to help drive improvement in the Onboarding and Access management processes supported by applications that are based upon AD/RBAC model
- Participates and represents the region in the IAM practise
- Plans and facilitates sessions to secure direct feedback from customers and other stakeholders and act on that feedback to improve relationships and operations and is readily accessible and responsive to key leaders.
- Plans and drives improvements initiatives and communicates objectives for initiatives and secure needed support.
- Works with Customer Experience & Access Manager on a regular basis to review any gaps with Onboarding and all access management processes, discuss new internal customer demands and forecasting
- Accountable for the performance of delivery organisations related to Access Management (SLA, KPI, etc)
- Provides reporting for Onboarding Lifecycle performance
- Accountable/Responsible for developing & implementing the Access Catalog for Service Now to help drive approval and automation
- Works on project related activities requiring Access Management; acting as that SPOC who will review requirements and engage the resources needed within the operational team
- Ensure the customer’s voice is heard throughout the support process
- Influence the priority of escalations and demand
- Presents and supports plans that will ensure customer focused and cost-effective service delivery
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure that the customer is always at the centre of IT
- Monitors service delivery cost, efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction, and develops management reports that include trends and results of improvement initiatives
- Develops strong working relationships with a broad set of stakeholders, including executives and operational managers, IT technical leaders, BP managers, Outsourced management, and team members
Minimum requirements & Personal attributes:
- 10+ years’ experience with Access Management and Onboarding practices
- Experience managing IT Onboarding process with experience in Identity Access Management Solutions
- Experience dealing with third parties
- Ability to evaluate information to identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound practical judgement, experience, and common sense
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise
- Demonstrated knowledge of complying with IT policies, procedures, and practices
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Mature critical thinking and analysis capabilities - Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense, initiative, and self-motivation
- Excellent Communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and perform well under minimal supervision
- Ability to Multi-task
- Strong team player
- Mature critical thinking and analysis capabilities - Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience, and common sense
- ITIL 3 or ITIL 4 certification preferred but not required
- Delivers service that meets SLA and Customer Satisfaction
KPI: SLA achieve & high customer satisfaction
- Developing strong relationships and teams
- KPI: Strong network in place & people development is evident
- End user Satisfaction
- Customer Satisfaction with Onboarding
- Consistently meets Audit and Compliance
About the Adecco Group:
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.
We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.
Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 30,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The Group is powered by three global business units: Adecco, Talent Solutions and Modis. In North America, the company's brand portfolio includes: Accounting Principals, Adecco, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, General Assembly, Hired, LHH, Modis, Paladin, Parker + Lynch, Pontoon, Roevin, Special Counsel and TAD PGS.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.