The MRX Recruiter is accountable for the recruitment for one or more clients, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates and our clients. Drives healthy requisitions, candidate flow, and relationships, serving as the primary point of contact for hiring managers and candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with requisitions variable upon required skillset as defined by the client.
- Support Client needs through sourcing efforts in the acquisition of qualified talent.
- Develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pipeline of professional candidates.
- Effectively source passive and active candidates through job posting, cold calling, social media, internal referrals, and industry networking.
- Screen and evaluate candidates based on specific criteria in order to assess qualifications for open requisitions.
- Present qualified candidates to clients using various forms of technology ranging from candidate portals to video, phone, and email.
- Record, update and analyze recruiting data through internal applicant tracking resource and Excel.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly KPIs to support Client SLAs.
- Use all technology tools effectively to document client activity for accurate reporting.
- Negotiate Salary and offer packages on behalf of the client.
- Maintain consistent follow up with all placed candidates.
- Use recruiting practices that are in compliance with Adecco code of conduct and client contractual obligations.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of two years recruiting experience in the professional recruiting space, preferable accounting, and finance.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of and the ability to interpret and apply industry trends, including within eDiscovery and procurement.
- Knowledge of social platforms utilized in recruiting.
- Ability to effectively and simultaneously manage multiple projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to address client needs, delivery solutions and maintain high-level client satisfaction.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.