Reporting to the VP, Market Expansion and Innovation, the Market Director, Performance Excellence is responsible for the growth, maintenance, development and profitability of the Temp, Perm, or Consulting team(s) within a Market, while successfully developing a cohesive and productive team for sustaining growth and expansion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for increasing team production through leadership and coaching of producers.
- Responsible for hiring and training (in partnership with TA and Training function), coaching, motivating, developing (and terminating, if necessary) team personnel.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills: lead and motivate staff to achieve vertical, function and market goals.
- Manage the total sales and recruiting efforts of team personnel.
- Report on team’s progress/results/tracking to key stakeholders or market/national leadership.
- Conduct daily and weekly staff and training meetings, client meetings, and periodic business review meetings.
- Utilize financial analysis and business planning / forecasting to achieve Revenue, Gross Margin, EBITA, and EBITA margin objectives
- Ensure implementation of and manage all national business strategies.
- Manage sales strategy; direct staff in conducting outbound sales activities to build revenue volume and viable gross margin.
- Influence increased market share within client portfolio.
- Leverage technology to forecast buyer and client trends.
- Develop team to solicit new business and develop the existing client base through marketing efforts and inside sales activities.
- Oversee Pay/Bill Rate procedures to ensure target GM%, and coach team in same.
- Monitor and control invoicing, credit, DSO and collections.
- Manage and approve colleague expenses and vendor bills.
- Effectively manage client and candidate relationships, through professional relationships and by building team competencies.
- Responsible for client and employee retention.
- Collaborates within and outside Market to create value for clients and candidates.
- Develop solutions regarding customer-related issues to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure company policy, as well as federal and state employment law compliance.
- Exhibit the core values of respect, responsibility, honesty and integrity in all working relationships with clients, candidates, vendors and coworkers.
- Apply the Adecco Group NA core values and beliefs of team spirit, customer focus, responsibility and entrepreneurship to provide the maximum benefit to our workforce.
- Lead participation efforts in community and professional organization involvement.
- Interface with Corporate Office.
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as required.
- Serve as team escalation point for portfolio sales opportunities.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field strongly preferred. 6 years prior experience managing a profit center. 5 years relevant staffing industry experience. 5 years prior successful sales experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with recruiting/applicant tracking/productivity software.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.