YOSS is a movement dedicated to advance the future of work, a platform dedicated to building bridges between freelancers and enterprise customers. Incubated by The Adecco Group and jointly developed with Microsoft, YOSS sets out to provide freelancers longer term engagements with renowned companies, insurance protection, world-class support, 72h payment turnover and much more.
The Associate Product Manager will help build and grow YOSS’s human capital SAAS products. This is an ideal opportunity for a sharp, scrappy and detail oriented person to dive into the future of work with our small team of experienced industry veterans.
- Lead the creation of new features for the YOSS platform, from ideation to analysis to testing to iteration
- Write clear and concise specs, develop wireframes and mockups to support
- Analyze market trends, competitors, customer research, and product data
- Manage weekly bug and feature releases
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to ensure your work is understood aligned with stakeholders
- Analyze key success metrics, and rigorously test and optimize for them
- Manage UX testing and optimization solutions
- A bachelor's degree or higher
- At least 2 years product/project management or product design experience
- Strong design mentality and an eye for detail
- A deep analytical mindset
- Solid project management skills
This position can be based in our San Francisco or Seattle offices, or can be remote for candidates located within 3 hours of the Pacific Time Zone.
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.