The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Modis delivers cross-industry expertise in technology and digital engineering consulting, talent services and skilling to enable digital transformation and accelerate innovation.
Our vision is to enable a smart and sustainable future. Modis specialises in Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
With passion for technology and talent, Modis drives innovation and digital transformation for a smart and sustainable tomorrow.
Modis offers 3 business lines:
Tech Consulting – Modis delivers end-to-end projects and solutions combining technology and digital engineering expertise across industries with a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses.
Tech Talent Services – Modis enables agility and flexibility by delivering critical technology and digital engineering capabilities to realise opportunities and achieve scale.
Tech Academy – Modis closes essential skills gaps by delivering cutting edge up- and-skilling to progress digital transformation, future-proof organisations’ talent and drive performance.
Modis is a truly global company with presence in 20 countries, with global revenues of approximately 2+ bn€. Modis has offices in 20 countries and 33 Delivery Centres & Centres of Excellence across the globe. Modis has its largest presence in the US, Canada, Germany, France, the UK, Japan, Australia and Italy.
Modis is part of The Adecco Group (Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland), the world’s leading HR solutions company, a global Fortune 500 with over 6,600 offices in 60 countries and empowering 3.5 million careers every day.
The Head of Solution Design & Deal Management will be in charge of co-creating Modis solutions with internal and external partners, and also will orchestrate all steps from request to contract process.
- Co-create solutions with clients
- Create architecture for the entire solution and identify the required Business lines or brands or partners that need to collaborate
- Work with engineers/ consultants/ operations to design the building blocks of solution
- Create a cost and pricing model for the solution together with finance
- Manage Request to Contract Process
- Set up and govern approval stage-gate (including co-signature process with
- Respond to RfX
- Shape value proposition
- Work with Consulting/ operations to shape the deal and create strategic pricing
- Collaborate with commercial finance to costing is done properly
- Negotiate deals and help contract signature
- Build and maintain a strategic projects portfolio, identifying the interdependencies of each project, and owning the master plan
- Lead the implementation of the strategic priorities with the associated processes and tools
- Design, communicate, and implement an operational project plan for completing a project; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; resolve operational problems, minimize delays.
- Prepare designs and work specifications; develop schedules, budgets, and forecasts; select project staff and contractors.
- Tracking, monitoring and analysing operational KPIs. Provide reports (local/global analysis of associated costs).
- Liaise and interact regularly with Modis senior leadership team and country leaders to monitor and report on activities and to provide relevant management information.
- Prepare business data and analysis for quarterly business review meetings, operational reviews, Executive Committee and Board of Directors meetings
- Provide information to management by preparing monthly financial reporting
- Provide market analysis and insights
- Uses market research data to support countries in developing their sales and marketing strategies
- Support the countries on international and cross border business opportunities and accelerate information sharing as well as best practices
- Travel Requirement -Frequent (50%)
- Proven and tangible evidence of winning business and developing and nurturing client relationships at international senior level and will also have a good knowledge of the Staffing & Technology Consulting industry and the associated models
- 8 years’ minimum experience within Staffing / Consulting industry or related field
- Comfortable operating at a senior level, and keeping senior stakeholders regularly updated on their varied interests
- Highly developed presentation and communication skills
- Strong track-record of achieving aggressive sales targets
- Team player who effectively leads and draws on others in order to maximize the firm’s resources
- Highly flexible and able to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines
- Able to balance the interests of a wide community of stakeholders across different time zones
- Masters in Sales, Technology, Engineering and/or Business Administration
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.