- Excel with a Global Leader of Strategic Business Solutions
- Local and global mobility offered to those who are high achievers
- Ambitious and top performing consultants recommended to apply
Looking to leverage your knowledge of Workforce and Business Solutions? Focus your expertise on building relationships with new and lapsed clients with this newly created opportunity. You have natural ability to engage and manage rapport, you thrive off the thrill of the chase and hungry to succeed.
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How? By developing innovative strategic solutions that are focused on the future. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. The Adecco Group combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services.
About the role
Adecco Strategic Solutions are solutions designed with client outcomes in mind. Encompassing BPO, RPO, MSP, Talent and Project services the Adecco Strategic solutions business is fast becoming a market leader in innovative thinking. We are seeking an experienced individual with an innovative mindset, client first mentality and desire to seek out new opportunities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To maintain and develop new client relationships through identification and establishment of business development
- Actively work to grow the business through new client acquisition, growing new market share and winning back lapsed clients
- Liaise with the General Manager to prepare forecasts and budgets to meet financial targets
- Work with relevant internal departments to ensure growth is profitable and sustainable
- To achieve business goals and maximise profit targets; by meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients
- To enhance Adecco’s position as a leading Recruitment and HR Services Provider by selling recruitment services
- To proactively develop, gain and grow new business through a variety of means ensuring KPI’s are met and including but not limited to sales calls, client visits etc
- Working with other branches to identify and win sales opportunities across all service lines including temp, perm, unbundled services, relevant testing, temp to perm and other sales
- Ability to cross sell the other brands within The Adecco Group
- Industry experience in a Senior Consultant/Sales/BDM or similar
- Previous B2B experience
- Excellent communication to drive high touch customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to negotiate at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a customer centric environment and think on your feet
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.