• Building team to specialise in Health and Life Science industry
• Growth opportunity as pioneer team to expand business
• Building relationship with clients to become trusted partner
Here at Spring Professional, we are looking to invest in Management Recruitment Consultant who would be interested in specialising in the Health and Life Science space. Reporting to Director, we are looking for someone who is interested in building the team and develop long term client relationships.
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How?
By developing innovative strategic solutions that are focused on the future. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. As part of The Adecco Group, Spring Professional, combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Ability to strategise and execute business plan in order to build and expand team
• Maintaining and developing client relationships through identification and nurturing development
• Achieving business goals and maximising profit targets; by meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients
• Ability to attract and engage top talent through networking and varied platforms including our internal database, LinkedIn Recruiter, Seek Talent Search etc
• Enhancing Spring Professional’s position, as a leading Recruitment Provider in our target markets
• Working with The Adecco Group’s Ecosystem of Brands, to identify and win sales opportunities
• Experience in recruitment role is highly regarded
• Industry experience in Health and Life Science is most desirable
• Genuine passion for building relationships, managing key stakeholders (internal and external), as well as continuously developing your network
• Continually build market knowledge - being able to identify new business opportunities to continue the growth of your desk
• Manage the full recruitment cycle, from proactively sourcing to placement
• Keen to learn and advance your skill set, as well as sharing your knowledge with colleagues
• Driven to achieve targets that leads to promotions and growth opportunities
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.