- Excel with a Global Leader of Strategic Business Solutions
- Newly created role to support growth of a High-Profile Global Client
- Local and global mobility offered to those who are high achievers
Focus your expertise by building long-term business relationships with a High-Profile Global Client. The National Account Manager will be responsible for leading, coaching and developing functions supporting growth of this this major account.
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How? By developing innovative strategic solutions that are focused on the future. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. The Adecco Group combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services.
About the role
Adecco Strategic Solutions are solutions designed with client outcomes in mind. We are seeking an experienced individual with an innovative mindset and client first mentality to lead the success of a High-Profile Global Account.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for meeting contractual requirements for delivery to our client, Australia-wide and ensuring Adecco meets profitability and revenue targets
- To lead, coach and develop the onsite delivery functions to ensure delivery excellence and high-level onsite management performance
- To develop leadership capability and work with key stakeholders to ensure strong talent pipeline for key roles
- To manage, maintain and develop high level client relationships through the provision of services which meet or exceed the expectations of our client’s Statement of Work
- Where appropriate lead the delivery and expansion of other Strategic Clients
- Full ownership of the national Client Account P&L
- Protect and grow the revenue and profitability of the Client account
- Lead the Operational Service Delivery of the Client Account
- Successfully plan and implement new Client Account Sites
- Develop the long-term account growth and delivery strategy
- Work with the Regional Operations Director and Global Counterparts to ensure consistency with Adecco globally for delivery to the Client Account
- Relevant industry experience in a Leadership role
- Well-versed in managing high volume in a warehouse or logistics environment is ideal
- Proven experience leading high performing teams and managing People Leaders
- Knowledge of managing a national P&L
- Experience in managing legislative requirements (EEO, IR, WHS etc)
- High Level analytical and reporting skills highly desired
- Strong technical skills to navigate through in house and client systems
- Thrive in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Well-developed interpersonal/relationship building skills
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.