Engaged as part of the Adecco Group for offshore delivery around Recruitment Administration, Compliance, and Customer Care. This role assists the Adecco Australia Brand with Staffing, Rostering, Back Office Recruitment Administration Tasks, Reporting, and other Ad Hoc Tasks. The role is requiring very good attention to detail, excellent communication, and offshore stakeholder management skills.
· Communicates with and provides support to candidates & clients 24/7, 365 days per year
· Maintains excellent records, efficiently & effectively utilizing Adecco Group systems
· Understands the branches business & utilizes this knowledge to engage stakeholders
· Proactively adopts a consultative & diagnostic approach to problem solving
· Works with branches to support their daily operational requirements to maintain sales activity
· Prepares, conducts and follows up from all conversations with clients, colleagues & candidates
· Builds a strong internal network across business lines and shared services
· Other tasks & duties as may be required
· Conducts CV Reviews and Reference Checks, and converting Candidate CV's into the desired Client Specific or Business Specific Format
· Database Document Upload and HRIS Profile Updating
· Coordinates with candidates - Scheduling and facilitating the completion of Inductions and Relevant Online Training
· Document Collection, Document Review, Seeking Approvals, and Contract Generation and Issuance
· Tracks Candidate Compliance and other Reports required
· Ensuring 100% adherence to company policy and documentation requirements
· Ad Hoc - Facilitation / coordination of other as assigned tasks
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Proven ability in providing support to a sales function
· A demonstrated history of proactively communicating with and engaging key stakeholders
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent Attention to Detail
· Proven ability of problem solving and managing competing resources
· Relationship Management experience
· Workload Management experience
· Experience in Oracle (PeopleSoft), SalesForce, and Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is a plus
· Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
· Willing to be cross trained in other functions as required
· Willing to do over time and can work on shifting schedule, weekends, and Philippine Holidays
RELATIONSHIP AND AUTHORITY:
· Reports to Recruitment Administration and Compliance Team Lead
· Functional relationship with Recruiters, Account Managers, State Leads, CRM's, BDM's across the Staffing, Consulting and Augmentation business lines.
· Responsibility for individual performance
· Sales development to build and maintain a successful recruitment sales desk
· End to end recruitment activity development to maintain consistent standards of service
· Advanced sales development to define a customer specific value proposition
· Self-leadership development to identify leadership style and Influencing & negotiation development to sell & work with people more effectively
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.