The Data Engineer manages client data needs and implements client data into various Vendor Management Systems. Responsibilities include data gathering, data analysis identifying gaps and discrepancies, data modeling, data loading and ongoing data maintenance.
* Collects and analyzes client data (Excel spreadsheets, CSV files, Peoplesoft/Oracle reports etc.) for scope/size, and element relationships to determine overall workflow, hierarchy and the configuration setup to support the solution. Provide consulting services in support of the development of the overall data model and solution.
* Partners with internal project team lead and technical subject matter experts to develop technical workflow(s) from a business and system perspective. Develops associated documentation and descriptions of workflows, process steps and summaries for handoff to Data Support team.
* Works cross-functionally and communicates with Solution Engineers, Training team, Pontoon MSP/PMO and client appointed data contacts.
* Owns and drives all data related projects and execution including planning, analysis and execution between all internal Pontoon MSP Solutions teams, Clients and vendors Maintains all tools and processes in conformance with the organization’s policies and objectives.
* Partners with the Solution Engineer to design and configure the overall client workflow in the tool ensuring business requirements are met.
* Maintains the Data Configuration Workbook throughout an implementation cycle, scrubs final data, builds load files and QA’s all data both pre and post load.
* Validates, analyzes and prepare client data for configuration. Data management activities include and are not limited to, identify gaps, anomalies, formatting, and data scrub.
* Communicates data content findings to the Solutions Engineer and/or Project Manager for resolution.
* Configures application staging environment(s) to support solution sign-off (implementation phases) and configures and supports test sites to accommodate UAT and integration testing as needed.
* Manages all client data needs post go-live which can include but not limited to the documentation and maintenance of Cost Centers, Work Sites, Departments, Users, Rate Changes, Time Imports and Validation Table reviews.
* Prepares and uploads files for foundational and census data configuration. Manages all adds/changes to census data including vendor onboarding through the implementation close phase.
* Performs data Quality Assurance validation for both uploaded and manually entered data touchpoints as related to the test and prod configuration.
* Possess knowledge of multiple applications (ATS, VMS, etc) as well as an understanding of the system structure to leverage as related to data configuration and setup.
* Works extensively with VMS partner companies to ensure smooth and timely data conversions.
* Identifies, analyzes and improves the quality, performance, and efficiency of the Data Engineer processes and procedures. Ensures standard templates and tools are continually reevaluated and updated as required.
* Ability to contribute to multiple implementations/projects with various launch dates.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in data analysis, systems conversions, data management or expertise with workflow-based software tools.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Experience with managing large data sets.
* Solid database experience (i.e. MS Access).
* Visio and SQL knowledge.
* Web-based technical knowledge and VMS or Staffing Industry experience.
* Highly skilled at time management and decision making.
* Able to meet time sensitive delivery dates often on tight timelines including weekends and after hours.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Open to working at US hours
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.