The Human Resources Business Partner interacts with Colleagues and Pontoon management to provide Human Resources partnering through effective service delivery. Uses his/her skill and knowledge to ensure the implementation of effective business strategies. Acts as a resource to Field Colleagues regarding hiring, counselling and termination issues. Administers the Adecco Group compensation programs within Pontoon including the Pontoon specific development/implementation of procedures and guidelines. Oversees job descriptions and performs grade evaluations. Ensures compliance with local legal requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Human Resources Partnering & Leadership
* Lead human resources functions including Compensation and Benefits, Performance Evaluation and Employee Relations.
* Works as a business partner or consultant, developing strong business relationships with Colleagues and management.
* Work with Delivery Center Director and corporate HR team to create and implement HR strategy, policies and procedures for the Manila Delivery Center.
* Pro-actively contributes to the development of the Company’s business plan and objectives.
* Links Human Resources policies and programs to the Company’s objectives.
* Liaises with Legal, Risk Management, and Compliance to resolve escalated legal and high risk issues.
* Advises and assists internal clients with interpretation and application of policies and procedures, coaching, legal compliance, employee complaints, disciplinary and termination issues.
* Travels to field and corporate sites to present new programs and address business needs.
* Acts as a primary resource for Colleagues and management by building trust and fostering productive relationships.
* Solves conflicts in the workplace. Listens to issues, brainstorms solutions, proposes solutions, and follows up to ensure successful outcomes.
* Interacts with colleagues in a way that demonstrates customer’s concerns and problems are heard and resolved proactively to build confidence and trust.
* Maintains confidentiality by discussing issues only with appropriate stakeholders.
* Acts as a role model and encourages others regarding Company’s values.
* Develops and implements new programs to support the needs of the company utilizing innovative strategies and principles of organizational development.
* Coordinates HR initiatives with other departments and teams.
* Manages and participates in the development of program materials, communication vehicles, presentation and implementation of programs.
* Partners with HR experts to apply innovative strategies to various personnel and HR business issues.
* Experience in drafting and implementing an Employee Handbook
* Provide orientation and refresher courses for colleagues
Compensation and Benefits
* Participates in the development and administration of compensation programs.
* Develops/recommends new or revised policies/programs/guidelines to meet business objectives, and budgetary constraints.
* Provides administrative services and guidance relating to compensation and benefits.
* Prepares documentation for any change in an employee’s information such as promotion, transfer, change in cost center, regularization, annual increase, salary alignment and others.
* Oversees incentive processing efforts including calculations, system design, and reporting for field commission plans. Identifies areas for process improvements and efficiencies.
* Establishes/implements Adecco compensation methodologies. Provides compensation related guidance/direction to the business.
* Assists in the development of sales and special incentive/bonus programs. Prepares plan documents, evaluates plan results and recommends/implements changes to improve plan effectiveness.
* Manages/participates in the preparation of job descriptions to ensure their accuracy.
* Leads business line job evaluation activities. Reviews/approves job evaluations to ensure internal equity and compliance with government laws/regulations.
* Supports salary and bonus administration activities for Pontoon. Reviews salary actions as appropriate and contacts line management/senior management to resolve problems, gain final approval and ensure adherence with company guidelines.
* Manages company participation in salary surveys and the analysis of survey results to ensure external competitiveness.
* Partners with external/internal departments (Finance, Legal, Systems, Payroll, and HRIS) to provide support and consultation as it relates to Compensation programs and processes.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in business, HR management, or a related field or significant related experience required. A minimum of (7) seven to (10) ten years Human Resources experience including at least experience in a multi-site service industry generally required.
* Broad knowledge of Human Resources, local labor code, policy development and related laws and regulations required.
* Knowledge of compensation plan delivery and incentive/bonus plan design, job evaluation methodologies, salary structure/merit budget development, and job/organizational design techniques required.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, business acumen, project and employee management skills and the interpersonal skills necessary to operate in a team environment also required.
* Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Ability to travel on an as needed basis is required.
* Willing to work at any shift schedule, including night shift
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.