The Technology Support Representative I is responsible for delivering best in class technical support service through processing both internal and external inbound calls and support tickets via the Salesforce application. Documents, responds, and resolves technical support requests as submitted from internal colleagues, PMO staff, client users, etc. Accesses and utilizes the customized knowledge libraries and / or supplemental resource collateral provided to triage and resolve cases. Possesses exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) to promote positive and timely exchange necessary for case handling. Maintains and upholds case response quality, response time, concise content, grammar, punctuation, and support standards as outlined within the performance indicator.
* Answers and processes all technology application support inbound telephone calls and incident case submittals in a timely manner and according to established SLA’s.
* Utilizes Salesforce Ticketing System, Internal Technologies, like CRM software and / or ATS systems, to effectively track cases, detail support activities and manage tasks.
* Utilizes internal Pontoon equipment (i.e. Laptop, Outlook, Lync, MSWord, etc) to access and deliver support as applicable.
* Comprehends Vendor Management Systems (VMS) functionality, work-flow and dependencies in order to troubleshoot, issue replicate and / or escalate cases for resolution.
* Accesses standardized responses, SOPs, FAQs and processes necessary for case resolution protocol.
* Assesses customers' support needs, then provides resolutions or refers them to other support channels within the organization.
* Acts with flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets.
* Adapts well to changes as products evolve.
* Escalates issues according to standard escalation process and protocol.
* Supports various program enablement technologies such as VMS tools, ATS, Internal Pontoon tools.
* Drafts internal documentation, SOPs, and/ or FAQs.
* Supports various Technology Support teams.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or GED required. Advanced degree preferred but not required.
Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years experience in a customer service environment or equivalent. Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years experience utilizing an incident tracking systems (i.e. Salesforce, Contactual, etc) or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Highly skilled at time management and quick decision making.
* Demonstrated experience in maintaining composure and customer focus while troubleshooting.
* Flexibility with work shift/schedule, assigned shift/hours at onsite location based on business needs.
* Experience with VMS and/or ATS (i.e. SAP Fieldglass, Beeline, IQNavigator, Avature).
* Proven customer service abilities -verbal and written communication with keen attention to detail.
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.