The Procurement Specialist assists client’s project buyers with procuring, managing, and remittance processing of service contracts under Statement of Work (SOW) agreements. Partners with project buyers to facilitate Request for Proposals (RFPs), SOW negotiation events, and provides project oversight with regard to supplier invoice administration and settlement. Works with client facing team(s) to optimize efforts to service clients in a high-quality, cost-effective manner for multiple client work locations.
· Develops partnering relationships with client’s project buyer community and knowledge of historical and projected buying needs of the departments supported by the Managed Service Program (MSP) team.
· Manages all procurement requisition activity through use of Vendor Management System (VMS) technology.
· Oversees use of VMS technology by client project buyers, stakeholders, and participating suppliers to ensure transaction activity is recorded within the VMS and supporting technologies is accurate and timely in support of business requirements.
· Evaluates SOW agreement terms for conformity and compliance against client required contractual language and agreement structure; escalates deviations for client approvals/decision making.
· Provides program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier and client project buyer community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance of VMS technology use and overall program cadences.
· Communicates program procedural changes and updates to program suppliers and client-users in a timely manner.
· Confirms suppliers appropriately manage their employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, and off-boarding activities.
· Provides and analyzes standard program reporting to client buyers and stakeholders, to include the support of ad hoc report requests as required.
· Supports management in ensuring financial goals and objectives are met and/or exceeded as well as in full compliance with policies and procedures.
· Assists in providing accurate, timely, and complete daily performance analyses.
· Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end-users through regular phone and in-person contact; performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end-users within assigned market area or skill set.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of one (1) year of procurement experience and a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
Previous experience as a buyer or in accounts payable along with experience working with SOW procurement agreements in an information technology or professional service organization is preferred.
Must be bilingual in French Canadian.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, both in one-on-one and in group presentation settings with various levels of professionals both internal and external.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Ability to professionally and effectively represent the organization as required.
· Ability to perform accurately in a detailed environment while being able to effectively prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
· Ability to self-manage workload, set target dates, meet deadlines, follow processes, and develop and implement project road maps to achieve optimum results.
· Ability to demonstrate high-level customer service to internal and external clients.
· Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization and who represents clients.
· Knowledge of and the ability to utilized best practices in purchasing, procurement and client negotiation.
· Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize accounts payable, purchase order, and Vendor Management Systems and tools.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.