About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
Modis looks for ambitious candidates with a competitive team spirit and demonstrated success in a sales-driven environment to join and build a successful and lucrative career within the business.
Every day at Modis, you’ll connect the smartest IT people with the brightest businesses. You’ll collaborate with incredible colleagues and a global network of specialists. And you’ll explore new opportunities to thrive.
And, because it’s important to have a rewarding work/life balance, we make sure you have access to benefits that include:
- Comprehensive New Hire Training Program
- Competitive Group Health and Dental Insurance Plan
- Exclusive Access to an Employee Discount Perk Program
- Competitive and lucrative Commission & Bonus Plans
- Ample paid time off
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Discounted Gym Membership rate
- Rewarding Recognition Programs, Referral Incentive Bonuses and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Sales challenges and contests
- Yearly incentive trips for top-performing recruiters and sales professionals
- Theme days and holiday celebrations
- Local and global volunteer community programs that give back
- All offices are centrally located and easily accessible by public transit
We also believe in connecting you with the training and development opportunities you need to grow and excel. That's why, from the moment you become a Modis colleague, you’ll be entered into one of the most comprehensive training programs in the industry.
This is your opportunity to join the world leader in IT staffing and services — to be part of a team with a global footprint, a dynamic culture and unlimited career growth. Matching the world’s most innovative companies to the brightest talent won’t just prepare you for your role, it’ll prepare you for the future.
Get more than a new position. Get a renewed sense of purpose. Partner with a team that you can be proud of. Start a new career at Modis! We are more than a company. We are a community!
Reporting into the Managing Director, Recruitment Solutions, Toronto, the Resource Development Manager is responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill temporary, temporary to permanent and/or permanent information technology, engineering and/or other professional job orders for a variety of moderately complex, complex and/or specialized clients. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Identifies, evaluates, and recommends innovative solutions to address client needs and issues. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and information technology and engineering roles.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- College or university degree preferred in Business, Human Resources or related field;
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience, and a proven track record of success, in an IT Staffing Industry (preferred)
- Prior private sector IT experience and recruitment. (preferred)
- Proven track record of recruiting for technology roles
- RPR or CHRP designation would be an asset;
- Experience in a large multinational company an asset;
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes;
- Must have experience on sourcing resumes from all sources not limited to professional Networking and Social Media Sites i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific strategic recruiting strategies.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Creates and executes temporary associate programs.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
- Deploys, coaches, develops and redeploys temporary associates.
- Responds to and addresses standard to moderately complex candidate, temporary employee and/or client inquiries, escalates to a senior recruiter and/or manager.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Coaches, trains and mentors other Recruiters.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Acts as team lead or an escalation point of contact in absence of management.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.