Responsible for the overall management of all strategic Customer Relationship activities. Take ownership of the management of the sales functions of Parker & Lynch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and utilize a working social and face to face network of clinical development client.
- Work directly with Direct of Search and Practice Leader to examine new markets for both client opportunities.
- Arrange and conduct client sales and intake meetings and provide input for position descriptions and client organizational observations including culture and executive proclivities including direct report of the role.
- Screen candidates (live, Skype or local travel) that come through candidate development to determine skill and cultural fit for your client.
- Participate in building candidate profiles and attend and manage and lead candidate presentations to clients.
- Analyze current market plan and make recommendations for improvements, including addition of client targets, deletions, and work in anticipating market trends, etc.
- Work with marketing department on brand and position enhancement. Review current marketing materials against competitors including trade and professional organizations and events, handouts and sponsorships.
- Research, identify and report on human capital and emerging market biotechnology associations, life science professional and educational associations and events nationwide.
- Act as close business advisor to the best of the best biotechnology companies and executives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Customer Relationship Management Systems and/or related tools.
- Knowledge of current sales trends, best practices and methodologies within the staffing and workforce solutions industries.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.