The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
About The Adecco Group Foundation
The Adecco Group Foundation is changing the way society thinks about human potential. We are not a grant-giving foundation, but rather a social innovation lab, incubating and accelerating new solutions in the world of work. As the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, creating social value is in the DNA of the Adecco Group. We connect people and companies with opportunity and help them find their paths. The Adecco Group Foundation (AGF) was created in 2017 as the global corporate foundation for the Group. It serves as the home of our social value creation activities, and functions as a social innovation lab, focused on making the world of work a fairer, more accessible and better place through targeted innovation projects. Our vision is of a world where all people are enabled to reach their full potential. Our mission is to leverage the know-how and resources of the group and other stakeholders to drive social value creation in the field of employment and skills. Learn more about our programs here: https://www.adeccogroupfoundation.org/
This is a rare opportunity to make a significant impact inside the Foundation of a Fortune 500 company. The Adecco Group is leading the global movement around the future of work. As that future evolves, we are reinventing the way we work, and the HR solutions we deliver. The Adecco Group Foundation’s mission is to deliver social impact in the world of work, ultimately enabling the future to work for everyone. As the Global Head of Communication for the Foundation, you will work with the Group Head of Communications and Head of the Foundation to shape and lead the communication programs that will bring our Foundation initiatives to life. You will use your strategic orientation, world-class communication skills, and flawless execution capabilities to develop and deliver PR plans including content development, media relations, social media management, and oversee multi-media asset creation. You will also deliver seamless internal communications to engage our 34,000 colleagues in the programs of the Adecco Group Foundation.
- Develop creative and compelling communications/PR plans around the Foundation’s key initiatives and manage their end to end execution to drive media coverage and thought leadership
- Leverage the latest in digital technologies and tools to bring your communication plans to life
- Write clear, concise, and compelling content to activate the work of the Foundation on multiple channels and platforms, including but not limited to – blog posts, speeches, conference presentations, Op Eds
- Manage the Foundation’s social media channels and website presence to ensure a stream of relevant, timely and engaging content
- Develop and deliver 360° storytelling around the lives that have been positively impacted by the Foundation to bring the impact of the organization to life
- Engage with our network of business communicators in multiple geographies to support them amplify the work of the Foundation in their regions
- Build and execute highly innovative internal communications strategies and programs to successfully engage employees in Foundation programs
- Manage the Foundation’s intranet community
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Policy or related
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in communications within a global company or organisation
- Demonstrated track-record creating and delivering communication programs
- English fluency, preferred additional language skills in German, French, Italian or Spanish
- You are passionate about storytelling and are an expert in crafting a compelling message
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Your organisational and project management skills are exceptional
- You are dynamic and high energy, and have an affinity for building connections with people
- You have developed superior stakeholder engagement skills
- You are a fast learner and can manage multiple program communications streams on time
- You are a doer and when you commit, you deliver, even under pressure
- You have infectious enthusiasm that you use to influence and create positive impact
- You are committed, and purpose-driven and you want to work for an organization that is truly changing the world
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.