The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is leading the global movement around the future of work. As that future evolves, we are reinventing the way we work, and the HR solutions we deliver.
We are currently looking for the right person to join our company as the International Sales & Antitrust Lawyer. In the role you will support the Legal Head, Global Sales and Antitrust with the negotiation of multi-country sales agreements as well as corporate compliance matters relating to competition law/antitrust.
Role and responsibilities - international contracts:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating multi-country contracts with Adecco Group clients
- Coordinating advice and input of other colleagues during complex contract negotiations
- Preparing written advice and contract summaries in support of approval decisions
- Managing system-based approval processes and ensuring proper record keeping;
- Providing ad hoc advice and guidance relating to commercial contract matters
- Assisting in, and potentially leading, projects aimed at adapting and improving corporate processes, policies and systems in the area of commercial contract negotiation.
Role and responsibilities - competition law compliance:
- Developing training and other materials as part of a competition law compliance program
- Conducting compliance trainings at corporate level, and training local legal colleagues on a ‘train the trainer’ basis
- Providing ad hoc advice and guidance on competition compliance matters
- Assisting in, and potentially leading, projects aimed at improving corporate processes, policies and awareness in the area of competition law compliance
Role and responsibilities – general
- Providing further general legal support to the Adecco Group as a member of the HQ Legal Department as needed
- University degree in law and admission to practice (any jurisdiction)
- Experience of around 2-5 years in a law firm or in-house within an international company
- Detailed knowledge of commercial contract law and company regulatory matters generally (e.g. data privacy, anti-corruption, employment law, etc). Specific experience and knowledge relating to competition law and antitrust is preferred.
- Experience in advocacy and/or commercial negotiation processes
- Fluent business English, with the ability to draft complex contracts in English. Additional language (particularly German, French or Spanish) is a plus
- IT-savvy with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Experience in using contract management systems is a plus
- Personal conduct must be reflective of high standards of ethical behaviour, integrity and professionalism
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment; inter-cultural sensitivity
- Highly diligent work ethic, with excellent attention to detail and the self-discipline to complete tasks comprehensively
- Intelligent and analytical, but with the ability to identify and pursue optimal practical solutions
- Ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Self-motivated to work reliably and autonomously, but with a willingness to seek guidance and input, as appropriate
- Adaptable to new challenges and proactive in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.