The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. We are currently looking for an all-round IT Intern. Are you highly motivated to work as part of the Information Technology team? If you want a hands-on intern role responsible for supporting Personal Computing, Systems and Helpdesk in order to provide a stable and reliable IT environment ensuring maximum availability, this is the position for you.
- We are looking for an all-round IT Intern that can work effectively as part of a larger information Technology team to troubleshoot and resolve end user problems with a wide array of systems and services in a complex global environment.
- The internship would include installation of notebooks, helpdesk, and supporting other projects in the future.
- Service-oriented and proactive.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional attitude to ensure the greatest efficiency and proper functioning of the organization's information systems.
- Ability to identify, research problems and resolve user issues.
- Ability to document the work delivered.
- All-round IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Business Fluent in English.
- Graduated from Highschool or in the middle of your University degree.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.