The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Key resource in the Adecco Group US GAAP Group Accounting team analysing and setting worldwide accounting policies and in the preparation of the Annual and Half Yearly financial statements, and Group External Audit process.
- Analyzing and setting worldwide US GAAP accounting policies
- Preparing annual and half-yearly financial statements
- Analyzing and reviewing new accounting standards and their implication to the Adecco Group
- Liaison with Group External Auditors
- Develops solutions to complex problems by engaging with the appropriate teams, identifies issues and offers creative solutions
- Collaborates with other group functions, countries and finance teams
- Develop and maintain internal controls over financial reporting
- Participate in other Finance projects as needed
- Key relationships: Internal Group Finance Staff, Internal & External Auditors, Local Finance Managers, Internal Group Corporate Staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with “Big 4” and/or industry, having experience with external financial reporting and a strong understanding of US GAAP and/or IFRS in an international environment
- US CPA
- Strong understanding of External Reporting and Financial Close activities
- Team-player with sound analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, ability to work well independently and perform well under pressure
- The ability to multitask while focusing on special projects
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.