The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
For our Customer Experience Measurement and Insights team, we are looking for a passionate Market Research Analyst who will help us in maintaining and further developing the Global Customer Experience measurement program as well as conducting ad hoc market research studies.
- Manage the execution of our annual global Client, Candidate and Workforce experience study, analyse the data, create reports and provide recommendations
- Cooperate with the regional and local Customer Experience leaders all over the world (in 50+ countries) and support the coordination of the Global CX Community
- Conduct ad hoc/custom market research studies, collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify research objectives, methods, design survey questions, oversee data collection, analyse data, write/review reports and provide relevant, actionable recommendations
- Proactively identify key customer experience issues and conduct drivers’ analysis to drive high impact business decisions and service improvements
- Serve as an in-house expert in customer experience research methodologies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in diverse research studies including employee engagement surveys, analysis of media usage behaviour, customer satisfaction research,daily running of national and international research projects
- Passionate about customer experience, human resources and how these fields are evolving
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), experience in survey writing tools (e.g. Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc.) is a plus
- Have demonstrated use of analytical skills – both using tools (ex. Excel, Business Objects, etc.) and problem solving/critical thinking skill
- Strong communication skills in person, in email, and in presentations, with a creative and fresh approach to understanding and sharing insights
- An excellent organizational skills, keen eye for attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in the business world, able to interact with various levels of management and across cultures
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, every other language a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing, sociology, psychology or related field
- Proactive personality and high level of autonomy
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.