The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
SENIOR PMO TRANSFORMATIONWhat you’ll be doing
- Management of the overall programme portfolio (strategic direction, resources, risks, issues, budgets etc) and its agreed projects
- Work with marketing, sales and IT to create a blueprint for the digital transformation
- Oversight of all programme management planning, progress and activities
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Oversight of parallel business priorities that may impact the execution of the transformation programme
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- University Degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Project Management Certification Mandatory
- PMP / Prince II Mandatory
- Proven experience in Change Management
- Proven experience in Business Project Management area
- Working in peoplemanagement / recruitment within a sales environment.
- Process Management Certification (LEAN Six Sigma or others) Optional
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Langauges: German, English and French Business Level
- International, multi-lingual and interdisciplinary team
- Opportunity to learn & grow
- Open office at HQ, travel in CH & home-office
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.